E&E Waste have a fleet of state-of-the-art tanker trucks with powerful industrial vacuum pumps, in various capacities:
6000 Litre / 10,000 Litre / 12,000 Litre / 26,000 Litre
These trucks are now servicing Toowoomba, Darling Downs and Lockyer Valley. There are a large range of liquid waste jobs the Vacuum Trucks can handle, including:
• DOMESTIC:– septic tank cleaning; grease trap cleaning; polluted water; untreated swimming pools
• COMMERCIAL:– grease trap cleaning; drain cleaning/unblocking; flooding mishaps; contaminated effluent
• HOSPITALITY:– portable toilet cleaning and pump outs (portaloos); toilet (ablution) blocks; grease traps
• CONSTRUCTION:– settling ponds; sediment tanks; excavation mud; concrete slurry; footings; trenches; piling operations
• AGRICULTURE:– effluent ponds; settling ponds; emptying silos; emptying dams and channels
• INDUSTRIAL:– contaminants; concrete slurry; containment traps; refuelling depots; settling ponds; drillers mud
• MUNICIPAL:– flooding relief; drain/culvert/watercourse repair/maintenance; wash bays; silt traps
400 litre to 6000 litre
Single unit, up to 50 units
6000 litre to 25,000 litre
Up to 25,000 litres per run
Up to 25,000 litres per run
Call us for instant assessment
1000 litres to 25,000 litres per run
If you have a specific need or are unsure about our capabilities, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly staff and let them know what you need and they’ll do their utmost to help you out.
Liquid Waste Enquiries: 07 4633 0088
We have been involved in Liquid Waste since 2015 and have forged a solid track record since then, investing in new trucks and improving and upgrading equipment.
We have serviced countless satisfied customers in that time. Here are some reasons our customers keep coming back:
Economic and Efficient Service State of the art equipment Highest standards of safety Qualified, friendly staff On Time and on Budget EPA Licensed
I have an emergency spill, what should I do?
Call us immediately with details of the emergency, such as the type of spill, rough quantity and your address, including any access issues. CALL 07 4633 0088.
My toilet is filling up with water when I flush it
If your septic tank is not overflowing, it’s likely that you have a blocked pipe between the toilet and septic tank.
Why is my septic tank overflowing?
If your septic tank is overflowing it could be one of the following: A blocked pipe between your septic tank and absorption trench; Your absorption trench has failed and needs replacing.
Why does my septic tank smell?
It’s quite possible the tank needs to be pumped out, due to being full. You may also wish to purchase appropriate chemicals to add, which reduce the smell considerably.
How often should I get my septic tank pumped out?
This generally depends on how many people live in the premises. A household of four people would normally get there septic tank pumped out every two years.
Is E&E Waste licensed?
Yes, E&E Waste is EPA licensed in the removal of most types of liquid waste including sewage and emergencies.
© Copyright 2019 E&E Waste Pty Ltd
Call Us Today