- July 13, 2021
E&E Waste has a Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) management system that has been development in accordance with:
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems;
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems;
- AS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
E&E Waste also document procedures and processes to ensure safety of our employees, sub-contractors, customers and other stakeholders.
Health Safety and Environment
The IMS consists of the following levels of documented information:
- Policies: policies are documents that demonstrate the overall commitment to improving quality performance and are authorised by the senior management team
- System procedures: high-level procedures that define the activities that are to be fulfilled to ensure that the ims that complies with standards
- Module workflows, standard operating procedures (sops). Control and operational procedures:
• Meet customers’ requirements;
• Provide supplementary guidance and instructions to support the intent of the ims and;
• Ensure that the requirements of the ims will be adequately addressed within the organisation.
- Forms, registers and records are evidence to prove the ims is operational.
E&E Waste’s policy statements are listed below. Click on the links to the left to download PDF copies of these documents:
- POL001_Quality Policy
- POL002_Health and Safety Policy
- POL003_Risk Management Policy
- POL004_Environmental Policy
- POL005_Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- POL006_Chain of Responsibility Policy
- POL007_Return to Work & Rehabilitation Policy
- POL008_Trade Practices Policy
- POL009_Fitness for Work Policy
- POL010_Code of Conduct Policy
- POL011_Corporate Social Responsibility Policy