Given the current circumstances the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities is a top priority for E & E Waste. Here you can find out how we are monitoring and responding to the outbreak and what you can do if your business is affected.
1) Will my collection service be affected?
We have undertaken strict measures, in line with government advice, to limit the spread of the virus, via isolation and following hygiene protocols:
- Keep minimum 1.5 metre distance where possible between personnel,
- Use appropriate PPE,
- Social distancing where practicable, including working from home,
- Restrict all gatherings i.e.: no face to face Toolbox talks, conduct these via recorded means or distribute on paper,
- Clear personnel from site quickly following shift completion,
- Limit/avoid contact with the public
Strictly follow recommended hygiene requirements:
- Hand sanitiser for sites and all vehicles,
- Hand washing facilities for all vehicles,
- Regularly disinfect surfaces
2) Is E & E Waste Operating as Normal?
We are operating under strict measures and safe hygiene practices. We continue to safe guard our teams and customers as a top priority.
3) What is our Contingency Plan?
We are guided by advice from government health authorities and other agencies. We will continue to respond to changes as best we can so that we can continue to provide our services.
4) Does E & E Waste collect medical waste?
We do not collect medical waste or hazardous waste
5) What happens to my waste service if I close my site or business?
If you or your business is severely impacted by COVID-19 please contact our office on 07 4633 0723 to discuss options based on your individual needs.
6) What happens if we are in Lock down, Isolation or Quarantine?
Please ensure that there is full access to your site and open gates on arrival if required. Please maintain the following:
- You may be asked to pay over the phone prior to your service,
- If possible avoid contact with our drivers,
- Keep minimum of 2m from our drivers if you have to communicate with our drivers,
- Please wear a face mask,
- Please open and close gates as required.